My guest today is Paul Hopcraft from business consulting firm preVentia.
In this episode we discuss:
- The lead-up factors prior to a claim
- The importance of having a pro-active system around health and wellbeing
- Management interventions are being missed and catching these can prevent injuries
- Consistency with management processes can reduce claims costs
- How a Consultant Doctor can support your systems
I give you my three takeaways from talking to Paul:
- Managers at the coalface are critically important in the injury prevention process
- Employers: implement and apply a consistent system around health and wellbeing
- WorkCover insurers: build senior relationships during the good times
We have a motivational quote from the godfather of modern business: Jack Welch.
You can contact Paul or Mark via the preVentia website or calling 1300 137 831.