Dr Mary Wyatt is an Occupational Physician and editor of Return To Work Matters. She has had a profound influence on RTW outcomes at a patient level and a system level.
- What motivates Mary to keep driving improvement in RTW
- We discuss the key findings of the report: ‘Return To Work: A Comparison of Psychological and Physical Injury Claims’ commissioned by Safe Work Australia
- The importance of early interactions
- Why employers need systems in place before injuries occur
- People with psychological claims are treated differently, but should they be treated the same?