Today I speculate whether robots will put Return To Work Professionals out of a job as automation plays a bigger role in the future of RTW.
The processes I predict are vulnerable to automation include:
- How we handle Certificates of Capacity and reimbursement of wages for injured workers
- How we prepare RTW Plans and allocate tasks for non-injured workers
- Claims management processes
- Dispute resolution
- Compliance with safety policies and procedures
I’m also pleased to announce I’m speaking at the Personal Injury & Disability Management Conference 2016.
Also discussed in this episode:
- An MIT study that showed people prefer robot bosses
- The UK’s robot lawyer DoNotPay who has beaten 160,000 speeding tickets
- Work-related injury and illness in Australia, 2004 to 2014 by ISCRR