Employee engagement is more and more becoming recognised as an important leading indictor for injury prevention. So I’ve gone right to the source and interviewed a real influencer in culture and engagement.
Didier Elzinga knows what he’s willing to hurt for. He is CEO and co-founder of Culture Amp – a culture first software company that is building the world’s leading survey platform for people & culture.
- What makes Culture Amp different in how they measure employee engagement
- How to use data to inform, rather than decide
- Why it’s important to measure multiple metrics, including your “people lens”
- Lessons that “brick and mortar” businesses can learn from tech startups
- How company values tie in with culture
- How to deliver business outcomes through culture
- The future of the Human Resources profession
- Didier’s advice to people entering the Human Resources profession
- What is a People Geek?