Today’s guest on RTW Nation is Fiona Redding, founder of The Happiness Hunter and co-host of Business Addicts the podcast.
I first encountered Fiona when I heard her speak at Disrupt HR Melbourne in 2015 and you can watch Fiona’s presentation here. I wanted to get her on the show because she has a unique take on work life balance…… it’s all LIFE.
It’s easy to be stressed when you work in RTW and I know I’ve been tempted to segregate my work and family life in the past. But perhaps there’s a better way. Fiona calls it Life Integration.
Fiona and I discuss:
- How and why she discovered Life Integration as an alternative to work/life balance
- How are you living your life, with work being just one component?
- The increase of Free Agents in the workforce
- Allowing work to become part of your life can make it more rewarding
- Be honest with yourself
- What are your drivers, values and vision
- Happiness Hunter Walks
I read out a listener review from a motivated RTW Professional plus I have a motivational quote from author Daniel Pink.